- Only patients with scheduled appointments will be seen, no walk-ins, to encourage social distancing.
- In order to limit unplanned interaction between patients. appointments will be spaced to allow for complete disinfection of all surfaces in-between patients, including our front-desk area and doors.
- Masks are required to enter the office.
- Please stay home if feeling ill, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone who has been ill.
- Do not bring extra family members or friends to your appointment (unless the circumstance is unavoidable).
These are unprecedented times, so please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns regarding your further care in our office. We know many of your schedules will not be back to normal, and we will continue to offer no-cost cancellations and accommodate you any way we can.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
As always, received a 5-star deep tissue massage by Angie. My body was knotted up in all sorts of places from carrying & playing with my baby. Angie did a phenomenal job working out all the kinks, especially in specific trouble areas I'd pointed out. Her new location is convenient, comfortable, & adorable. She does a great job adhering to State Covid guidelines (masks, temp check, sanitizing). I highly recommend Angie for your massage "kneads." Thank you so much Angie!! You have magic hands!!
Angie gives the best massages ever. She really focuses on your problem area and is determined to make you feel brand new again. She is very friendly and kind. Angie is good at what she does! Her deep tissue massages are great and also her pregnancy massages are also amazing.
Angela is a wonderful massage therapist. She listens to your needs and doesn't give you the cookie cutter session you'd receive with most therapists. If you have an issue in a particular area she focuses on it until she feels it has been taken care of. As a massage therapist myself I'm very picky on who I go to for bodywork. You won't feel like you threw away your money with Angela's very professional work.
I have had Angela work with me for some time. I have had a medical massage for ongoing issues in my neck, lower back & other nerve pains. Angela followed my comments about what was bothering me & adjusted her massage accordingly. She always has a good playlist of background music too!!
I've been getting massages from Angie for over two years and as always, yesterday my massage was excellent. Angie always asks about any issues I am having and tailors my massage to hit all my problem areas. She is very professional and safety conscientious - and I love her new space!